Although I persevere in the rain, as many jobs can still be carried out, I have to admit it is not pleasant. In fact, some jobs are made easier by the rain, such as up-rooting big root-balls of plants no longer wanted. But some would say that you up-root them after the rains have stopped not whilst they are falling!
At times working in the rain is miserable and I do think myself insane to be out in it. I like to think that it is prompted by dedication but most would consider it madness. And maybe they are right? Maybe it is a form of obsession, addiction. But then the cure for me is gardening.
How I wish I was down my allotment or in a garden right now. Please let the sun shine tomorrow and for the weekend so that I can appease my withdrawal symptoms and get my fix ...
Whether the Weather
Whether the weather is fine
Or whether the weather is not.
Whether the weather is cold
Or whether the weather is hot.
We’ll weather the weather
Whatever the weather
Whether we like it or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment